Weekend trip to the Oregon Coast



Last weekend we went on a little getaway to the Oregon Coast.  We went to Lincoln City (off course) and stayed in our favorite beach house. It was Ah-Ma-zing!
The weather was great, the food was perfect and most importantly it was so nice to get away from everything and spend time with our family and friends. 

The kids had an amazing time playing with their cousins, I had a wonderful time catching up with my sisters, and even had some me time. My younger sister got me up before everyone else was up and we went on a jog on the beach. Now if I got to go on a morning jog on the beach everyday, I would like jogging a lot more. It was perfection. 

It was so great to kick off our "summer" with this little trip. Technically school isn't over until the end of June here (those darned snow days extended our school year) but we are planning to squeeze in as much fun as we can. Hubby and I talked about doing a summer bucket list, everything we want to do this summer. I think it will be a great idea. 

Here's a few photos from our trip. 















Thanks for visiting,


0 comments:

Post a Comment